PROTECTED INDEX INVESTMENT
The Protected Index Investment is specifically designed for wealth protection and creation by having a minimum protected return, while offering capped upside to any increases in the Top 40 Index during the term of the product. The Protected Index Investment offers flexibility in that it allows the investor the choice of capital protection required (80% to 105% protection by Standard Bank). This choice will depend on the investor’s risk appetite. The degree of capital protection required will determine the level at which the investor’s participation in the given Index is capped. A higher minimum protected return will result in a lower cap. An investor may select terms from 12 months to 60 months.
The Top 40 index or the Resi 10 Index may be selected.
- Minimum Investment: R250,000
- Counter Party – STANDARD BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA
- Capital protection of 100%
- 100% Allocation of Initial Investment
- Term: 12 months or 24 months or 36 months or 60 months (selected upfront)
- Gain capped exposure of the Top 40 Index
- Full Participation up to the capped return
- Ability to lock in profits at any point (subject to market valuation)
- No Annual Guarantee Charges or Fees